Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Trinity of Wicked Tales: Jilted Love - Kyla Ross

Genre – Horror, Suspense, Short Stories
Publishing Date – January 29, 2017
Page count – 93 pages
Source – Sent by author
Format – Paperback
Standalone/Series – Series
Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


       Hello and welcome to my blog of wonders. Here you can find book reviews of books of all origin and genres. I will always be honest when it comes to reviewing any book. I try and keep my blog up to date and filled with truthful and fun reviews. So let's get started shall we?

      This beautiful book was sent to me by the author, Kyla Ross. This is a new author to me and I'm glad she got in contact with me. I'm a big fan of horror and suspenseful reads, so this was right up my alley. The synopsis was right to the point and it kept my attention from the cover to cover.

      Even though it was only ninety three pages long, it was straight to the point and each story held its own. There are three stories inside and they were not connected to one another. Each story kept me wanting to read more and more. Sadly it was a very short read and that brings me to my next point.

      The only bad thing I have to say, well it isn't necessarily a bad thing but it was too short. I personally wished that each story was lengthened just a little bit longer. It would have given the stories for depth and more detail. I felt like everything was so straight to the point that it felt rushed.

      I am always thankful for any authors that sent me their work in past, as well as the future authors. This quick and easy read is definitely a recommended read. Especially for someone that wants a quick read and enjoys anything horror or suspense related.

No comments:

Post a Comment