Thursday, October 1, 2015

Welcome

I have never been good at keeping blogs or keeping certain social medias up to date. I wouldn't say it is because I have a very good social life, but its the total opposite. I don't have a social life really, I barely see anyone, I'm too busy working or just being tired. On top of being really tired I have a crappy laptop and I barely use my regular computer, which makes it hard to keep my blogs updated. Even though I'm on my phone basically all day that should making a blog very easy right? Well it doesn't actually. I don't know why I find it hard to keep my blogs up to date with things.


So today I am going to try and keep this blog up to date with things. I don't know whether to keep this blog as a poetry blog, a book blog, or a make up blog. I feel like everyone is into make up now and is trying to become a make up artist. Well in my case I'm not, I just enjoy make up and dressing up. I have no intentions to make that a career, its more of a simple hobby that I enjoy. Writing on the other hand is my love, I would love to make a career out of writing someday. I know I'm not the best writer there is and I can accept that but I am a person with a lot of ideas and there is always room for improvement. I am ready to try and grow with this blog. whether or not people actually take the time to read my blog I will try and keep this more up to date.


This blog might be a mix of different things, nothing in specific but just what I feel like. It may be a book review or it may be new make up buys, or it may be something I bought. Whatever it may be there will be a blog on here about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment