Friday, October 2, 2015

Book Haul #1

I have always been an avid reader and an enjoyer of books. I love having them and I love the way some of them look. I love new books, the ones that never been worn down with age. I don't know what it is but I really find satisfaction with books. Being a reader I enjoy going to the library and sit there reading for hours on end. I think reading has become a very seldom thing among many peoples daily life. When I say reading I mean actually sitting down and picking up a book to simply enjoy without any distractions. Lately I haven't been able to spend the time I want reading let along a lot of other things. But I'm trying my best to keep this up and continue to grow and learn.


Today I went to the library and picked up some books and I will sit down and read. I made a stop in the young adults section of the library because I'm a big kid at heart. I got pretty excited because I saw my favorite author of all time book on the shelf, R. L. Stine. So I picked up a total of six books. They are a descent size and it may take me some time to actually get through. I was thinking I could do book reviews of every book I read. It would be fun to write book reviews again so why not. And then I'm not doing book reviews I'll still update my blog with more ideas, poems, or anything I buy, or even my make up for the day. Those are just ideas for now. But back to business! Here are the titles:


Book # 1
R. L. Stine - "Don't Stay Up Late"
Pages : 298


Book # 2
Anna Davies - "Identity Theft"
Pages : 250


Book # 3
Edward Hogan - "The Messengers"
Pages : 208


Book # 4
Delilah S. Dawson - "Servants of the Storm"
Pages : 376


Book # 5
James Patterson - "Confessions of a Murder Suspect"
Pages : 372


Book # 6
Peter James - "Dead Like You"
Pages : 549











No comments:

Post a Comment