Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Unboxed

I know this post may be late but Merry Christmas anyways. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I had a very weird but alright Chr:istmas this year. This year I spoiled my mom and my family but this year it was focused on my mom. She deserved everything we gave her. She's my backbone and my lifeline.
For those of you who don't know me personally, I have two jobs and I work seven days a week so I don't have much time to do anything. But I got up at 8 am and I did what I had to do. I went to several stores and picked up everything for everyone on my list this year. Let's say my hands were about to fall off. I had a lot of bags and they were pretty heavy for one person to carry by themselves.
I was pretty satisfied with everything I got for everyone. Shopping for everyone was pretty easy actually. My mom likes simple stuff and things for the house and I got her things along that line with a card and money . My dad got clothes and money, my sister got slippers, a bath bomb, and a big teddy bear. My brother got an Ed Hardy set with a body wash. I also treated myself with a pair of new sneakers, make up from bh cosmetics and Face washes and what not. (I'll be doing another post with those items and their reviews.) I am in love with my makeup and I cannot wait to play around with everything and create new looks. 



The things I treated myself to was:
1) The Make It Pop Steal which includes Pop Art Color Extreme : 24 Color Pressed Pigment, 10 pc Pop Art Brush Set + a Free Surprise gift! All of that was only $17.95
2) The Eye Essential Steal: Smokey Eyes - 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette + Essential Eyes - 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette + Eye Essential - 7 Piece Brush Set. And that cost $18.95  

In order to get free shipping I had to spend $50 I believe and that's what I did. I also added a brush cleaner, color lock long lasting matte lipstick; they were buy 2 get 1 free. So I got them in Seduction, which is a dark red, Dark Rose, which is a brighter red, and Blushing, which is a bright nude color.

I was super excited to open my package when it came the day before Christmas but I had to wait til midnight to open them. This was the first time I ordered from BH Cosmetics. I heard many good comments and reviews about this company and I thought It was time to give them a try.

The last thing I got myself was a workout shoes from Champion. Its green, black, and white. Its pretty and very comfortable.
































My Best Friend got me 2 palettes from BH Cosmetics and lets say I loveeee my best friend. I already had too many nude palettes so she got me 2 palettes with many different colors. It was the First and Second edition 120 eyeshadow palette. So 240 eyeshadow colors to choose from. What more can a girl ask for right? I have yet to play with these beautiful colors.



























My parents got me a fitbit charge watch in black, which monitors your steps, sleep, its also an alarm clock, and it measures how far you walk throughout the day. The great thing is that it is black and it works with my phone, the Galaxy 6 Edge +. My mom also surprised me with two face blenders. They are so cute and they will make things so much easier when I apply my foundation and concealer.  


My neighbor bought me a black Polaroid camera, film, and a carrying case. I'm in love with this and its something I've always wanted.
This Christmas was a very simple one and I was very happy to spoil my mom as well as my family. I'm so thankful for everything my family has done for me not only in the past year but for my entire life. They mean everything to me and I am glad I was able to spend another Christmas with them by my side.    

I almost forgot that my coworker Destiny, gave me Two Faced Most Loved set. I fell in love honestly. I never owned any products from Too Faced, so this was something I was not expecting. I can't wait to play around with these beauties! This awesome set includes Hangover Face Primer, Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer, Better Than Sex Mascara, and Melted Long Wear Lipstick.  





April, another awesome coworker gave my a Sephora makeup bag, to make things even better - she stuffed it with samples. The samples included Urban Decay's setting spray, Stella's sample perfume, Lancome excessive Black mascara sample size, NARS Audacious Mascara, Sephora's oil infusion Lipgloss/Stain, Hairdresser's invisible oil, Glamglow Daily hydrating cleanser, and finally Jack Black Intensive Therapy Lip Balm. As for these I have not tried them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment