Sunday, December 13, 2015

Make up Haul #1

Hello and welcome back to my blog! For those of you who know me or have sent my Instagram, facebook, and/or snapchat, then you know that I have become more addicted to makeup. So for those of you who haven't seen anything well now you know.
I never did cyber Monday before so this year since I was working more I though maybe I'd give it a shot and I did and I regret nothing. I was looking into shopping for makeup online and I received an email from Eyes Lips and Face (elf) and they were holding a half off everything sale and to get free shipping you had to spend $35. First I was like should I do or not? I put stuff in my cart and then I left. I was debating whether or not I should do this. So the next day I put everything in my cart and I put the code in and my cart total ($35) was cut in half ($17.50). This meant I had to add more items to my cart. It literally took me the whole day to figure out what I wanted. When I finally was able to get back up to $35 I was panicking and I was having an anxiety attack.
I'm a person who doesn't like to spend too much money. I like saving up. So when I was checking out my heart was pounding in my head. The total was $38.50, this includes the sale tax on the items. Plus if I spend too much my Fiancée always gives me a lecture. But after I did this I was super excited to get my package.
I received an email saying my items were shipped days later and last night I was blabbing to my Fiancée about it and this morning I woke up to my beautiful package. I literally did a happy dance.
I ran into my room and started snapchatting it to my friends. Once I opened it I fell in love even more. I only had a few items of elf cosmetics and ever since getting these items I'm more in love. I didn't even want to open anything, they looked so perfect.
Here are the list of items I ordered. *My computer wont let me upload anymore pictures but in a future post I will be posting individual pictures.
- Eye Enhancing Mascara Black Diamond
- Makeup Lock & Seal - Clear
- Makeup Remover Pen - Clear
- Blending Eye Brush
- Volumizing Mascara - Black
-  Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Pallette Limited Edition
- Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter - Glow / Fair
- Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer Pearl
- Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - Black
- Esstianal Lip Stain - Hot Tamale
- Esstianal Lip Stain - Berry Blush
- Lip Primer & Plumper - Clear / Natural
- Kiss It Goodbye Lip Color Remover - Clear
- Cream Eyeliner - Black
- Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Ivory
- Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Pallette Limited Edition
- Acne Fighting Foundation - Ivory
- Shimmer with Brush - Pink
- EX-tra Lip Gloss - Brett
- Poreless Face Primer
They forgot one item and I was disappointed sadly enough.
But that's it for now and ill be doing a review of each item in another post.
Thanks again for reading.






























No comments:

Post a Comment