Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hart Broken - Annie Arcane

Genre – Contemporary Romance
Publishing Date –  December 2016
Source – Sent by author
Format – Kindle
Standalone/Series – Series
Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


       Hello and welcome to my blog of wonders. Here you can find book reviews of books of all origin and genres. I will always be honest when it comes to reviewing any book. I try and keep my blog up to date and filled with truthful and fun reviews. So let's get started shall we?

        I was sent a copy of "Hart Broken" by the author herself, Annie Arcane. This is her debut novel and it is book one out four of the Cale & Mickey series. I went in blind basically when I was emailed by the author. I just read what Annie Arcane sent me and I didn't want to know more. I am glad I did that because within the first couple of pages I was shocked and I wanted more. 

       "Hart Broken" is a dual point of view story and it is told between Mickey Hart and Cale Windermere. Mickey doesn't do one-night stands - or until she wakes up in a luxury penthouse. Of course she doesn't know whose bed she's in. If that doesn't pull you in then I don't know what will. I suggest you just go in and read this book and prepare to be wowed. 

      This book was beautifully written and I enjoyed every page of it. The characters are fun, quirky, and crazy for each other. I was drawn to Cale and his "struggle" if you want to call it that. He is a strong man and his will power to better himself and not be held down by his past is amazing and draws me to him. Mickey on the other hand is a very sarcastic and emotional person but she doesn't let anyone see that besides her best friend Mel. She plays the independent female and doesn't let anyone in- well until she lands herself in Cale's bed. 

      I highly recommend this book and going into this book blind. You won't regret it, I promise. It's a perfect, easy read, contemporary romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment