Monday, February 15, 2016

Book Review - Because You Are Mine - Beth Kery

Because You Are Mine – Beth Kery

                Just a notice that this blog will indeed contain some spoilers, so if she want to read this book then don’t go on with this article and take a look at another post.
                SMUT! That’s what they say when I decide to read books along the erotic line. Erotica happens to be one of my favorite genres to read. This genres keeps my attention (not only for the sex but,) for the romance and the dominant side of someone. I find that pretty hot in a person and it shows more about themselves without having to say much.
                Because You Are Mine is a series that contains 4 books and it revolves around Ian Noble and Francesca. In the first installment of the series, it introduces Ian and Francesca and their irresistible relationship that each holds for one another. Francesca is an artist earning her own living and in order for her to make ends meet, she sells her art pieces to pay the rent each month. She happened to win an award that was chosen by Ian himself.
                Of course he is a very rich man and she’s working to make ends meet. Once she says eyes on Ian, all those feelings emerge and never leave. She becomes star strucked by his beauty and attire. You know how it goes; she falls in love and he wants to just keep it strictly to just sex.
                This book reminds me a lot like Fifty Shades of Grey. A lot of erotic books do. They all seem to follow a similar outline just different information and people. I have read a lot of books and I'm not saying that they’re all the same, no they’re not but some are very similar.

                Now onto ratings, I would have to give this book a 3.5 out of 5 stars. It wasn’t the worst thing to read but I did enjoy reading this and I will finish the series. (I already own book one, two and four I believe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment