Thursday, April 14, 2016

Book Review - "Unknown" - Didier Van

      This was one of the books I got during my Barnes and Noble haul online. Now I'm actually dreading reading this right now. I don't even want to write this blog post. Its not that I'm lazy but it literally made me want to return this book back to Barnes & Noble. I was disappointed with the book overall.
      This book made me want to throw it on to the train tracks. I didnt want to complete this book; I got it because I thought it would be just as good as the movie. But I was wrong, dead wrong. So given that this post  will be very short.
       The reasons why I personally dislike this book it goes as followed,
1) It was boring. It did not hold my attention at all. I expected it to be like the movie, guess not.
2) Everything just started. It really didn't give me much to read and work with.
3) It wasn't anything like the movie.
      Give that onto the rating we go. I actually rated this book of 2 out of 5 stars on Goodreads. Keep this in mind this book has roughly 3.5 stars overall. Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment