Thursday, April 2, 2020

It's Been Awhile

It's weird being here again. Life has been crazy for me lately. From dealing with family, relationships, work, and mental health; you can say I have a lot on my plate at the moment. On top of that, this whole crisis with the COVID-19 pandemic, the quarantine has been getting to me. I'm not here to complain but to simply get back into the groove of things. 

With all this craziness going on in my life at the moment I do want to take this time to get back into what I love doing, writing. Writing has always been a way for me to communicate my feelings, what I'm thinking, or what I'm feeling. Since I will have all this free time I might as well channel my boredom into something productive. I want to get back to writing poetry, my book reviews, and simply updating my social media platforms. 


Now the only thing for me to do to get a kick start on getting my blog back on track is to stop being lazy. Not that I'm lazy because I voluntarily want to, its due to many factors at this moment. Deep down I want to move past this and be the best version of me that I could be. I just need to keep pushing myself to be who I was meant to be. 


            So, my goal is to keep my blog updated as much as possible and get those reviews up and running. My reading goal is currently 46 books. As of right now I have read 13 books so far. I’m in limbo at the moment on whether I should try to do reviews for the books I’ve read so far, or should I just do it for the next book I complete. I guess I’ll decide as I go at this point.  


No comments:

Post a Comment